Robofex Craftsperson / Jewellers Auto Electric Height-adjustable Workbench - 8x Drawers
Robofex wooden craftsperson/jewellers workbench is an ergonomic desk that is designed to prevent the user from getting injured or working at an uncomfortable angle. They prevent common injuries such as repetitive strain injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, upper limb discomfort, elbow pain, neck pain, and back pain. An ergonomic desk also provides maximum comfort for the user, increasing focus, and work productivity. An ergonomic desk will be set up at the right height for the individual and the chair used. Objects placed on the desk, such as the keyboard and mouse should also be placed at the correct distance and be easily in reach.
Metric: Length 1170mm x Height 710-1210mm x Depth 580mm
Imperial: Width 3.8' x Height 2.3' - 3.9' x Depth 1.8'
Work Area Dimensions
Table Top Metric: Length 1000mm x Depth 580mm (Work area at cut out 300mm)
- Height adjustment from 71-121cm could satisfy the needs of people for different heights and variable workshop occasions. The Basic Model with Up&Down button is an easy operation for all people.
- The industrial-grade leg frame steel design is robust and durable, which can support the maximum load capacity of 70KG (U.D.L).
- Four Rubbers under the feet can make the desk more stable during use as well as prevent scratches on the floor. In addition, the adapter holder on the beam can save your installation time.
- Change your inherent work mode and care for cervical spine health by using a height-adjustable desk. Prolonged sitting can cause neck pain and back pain, ergonomic height adjustable desk can help you sit or stand during work which is better for your spine in stand working and burn calories when you change your work mode.
ENSURE YOUR DESK IS SET UP AT THE RIGHT HEIGHT
Your desk is at the right height if:
- Your legs sit comfortably under the desk if you are sitting with your feet flat on the floor. You should have enough space to cross your legs. If needed, use a footrest for extra support.
- The angle between your forearm and upper arm is between 90 degrees and 110 degrees.
- Your upper arms are in line with your torso. Your hands should be rested comfortably on your desk if your desk is at the right height.
18mm Plywood: this is a superior quality plywood made up of multiple veneers to increase its structural stability while offering a high-quality face finish. It is made up of lots of layers of thin veneers glued together at right angles. It has excellent physical and mechanical properties and a light-coloured appearance combined with a smooth surface.
Robofex wooden craftsman/jewellers workbench has been crafted from premium Birch plywood and is the perfect addition to any workshop. Each bench is supplied in knockdown form for easy on-site assembly and to allow access to the site location. Assembly instructions will be included with the package. For your convenience, you can check our YouTube channel for assembling videos as well.
This wooden workbench is perfect for your jewellery making, metalwork, beading, watchmaking, repairing and hobby crafts. It has lots of storage space as well as plenty of surface area.
The item will be delivered a flat pack. Easy assemble and only requires a screwdriver (preferably battery operated) to finish, picnic sets will require a socket m8 to finish.
Assembly instructions will be included with the 24-hour notification email.
A current delivery lead time is between 1 - 3 weeks. Standard delivery is to mainland England and *Wales (please check important information for more details) only.
If you require delivery to Scotland, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
AB10 - 16 / AB21 - 25 / AB30 - 35 / AB39 / AB99
KA1 - 26 / KA28 - 30
PA1 - 19
PH1 - 14
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DG
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TD
ANY POSTCODE STARTING EH
ANY POSTCODE STARTING ML
ANY POSTCODE STARTING G
ANY POSTCODE STARTING FK
ANY POSTCODE STARTING KY
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DD
*Other Scotland postcodes are subject to availability and will incur an additional £25 surcharge.
If you require delivery to South West, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TR
If you require delivery to West Wales, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, once of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
LL30 - 78
SA11 / SA14 - 20 / SA31 - 34 / SA41 - 47 / SA61 - 73
Due to logistical limitations WE DO NOT deliver to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or any offshore Islands.
For more information, please contact us via Ebay messages.
Please note - we are committed to minimise our environmental impact across our operations and use very limited or no packaging when delivering our goods.
All our products are made from wood which is a raw material, therefore, there may be some splits and cracks that can appear in the wood from time to time which may come and go with changes in the weather. There is no need for any further treatment as the pressure treatment process can protect against rot for up to 15 years, however, like all wood, it will weather and season naturally over time. The products will turn an attractive silvery grey over the years. We would advise adding a furniture oil or linseed oil based product once a year just to replenish and moisturise the wood, which will also delay the weathering process.