Expert Assembly Terms And Conditions
Furniture assembly can be a time-consuming and complicated job. Flat-packed furniture usually comes in small parts and overly simplified instructions sometimes that could take up hours for you to assemble your new furniture.
Whether you are buying a new picnic set for your garden or a workbench for your workshop, you can easily add an expert assembly service to your basket alongside your order.
Our assembly service professionals provide a high-quality service you can trust. They will ensure your furniture or equipment is assembled properly, safely and efficiently. If anything goes wrong, the Arbor Garden Solutions Satisfaction Guarantee has you covered.
Please note :
1) If you wish to cancel your expert assembly service and receive a full refund, you can do that if the product was not dispatched yet. If the product has been despatched then the assembly service charge is non-refundable. This is due to the fact that the expert was paid upfront and pre-booked in advance.
2) Expert assembly service charge covers the first assembly attempt only and it is non-refundable if the customer's required assembly area is not ready for the expert to proceed with assembly straight away upon the delivery of the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with Furniture Assembly Service?
· Assembly of ordered set per product instructions
· Typical assembly time of 30-60 minutes
· Moving the product to a new room is not included
Why should I hire an assembly specialist to do this?
Furniture assembly specialists will have the right tools and experience to do the assembly as quickly and safely as possible, so you can focus on enjoying your new product, instead of assembling it.
What if I want the furniture sets moved?
Moving your furniture sets to another location is not included in the assembly price, but let your assembler know if you'd like them to move them for you for an additional fee. Your assembler can let you know exactly how much the move will cost, as it depends on the product's size and weight, and the difficulty of the move.
If products are assembled in the garden, does a level/even surface required?
We highly recommend that any assembly is carried out on a flat, sturdy and level surface if possible.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are ordering an Express Delivery product (lead time 1-2 working days) and order an assembly service for that item, standard lead times will apply (Usually 1-2 weeks).
About Arbor Garden Solutions Assembly Service
1. What is Arbor Garden Solutions Assembly Service?
We are now offering you a new, simple way to get your product assembled by one of our professional assemblers.
2. How do I buy a service through Arbor Garden Solutions?
You can buy a service in one of two ways:
A) by choosing a service option on a product page
B) by calling our office/sending us an email with your request. Each service will come with an upfront pricing.
3. What happens after I buy the service?
You’ll receive an order confirmation email from Arbor Garden Solutions. You’ll receive an appointment reminder email within 48 hours of your appointment. You can cancel the ordered service or change your delivery date by contacting Arbor Garden Solutions Customer Service with any questions.
4. What should I expect on the day of the service?
You will receive a reminder email 1 to 2 days before the delivery. An adult must be present at the time of service. Upon service completion, the assembler will ask you to sign a Proof of Appointment.
5. How long will the appointment take?
The length of the assembly will vary based on the type of product ordered.
6. What if the service provider wants me to pay them directly?
You should not be asked to pay the assembler directly. If this occurs, please decline and let Arbor Garden Solutions know by contacting Customer Service. If you pay Arbor Garden Solutions assembler directly your service will no longer be covered by our Satisfaction Guarantee.
7. Can a service provider charge me for travel or other non-service expenses?
No, there should be no surprise charges from Arbor Garden Solutions assembler. Your upfront service price is inclusive of travel, parts, time spent providing the service, and all other expenses incurred such as parking or the congestion charge.
8. Should I only verify job completion if I am satisfied with the service?
No. You should always verify job completion as a record of the work that’s been performed. This does not in any way prevent you from filing a Satisfaction Guarantee Claim with Arbor Garden Solutions if you are dissatisfied with your service. For more details, see our Satisfaction Guarantee page.
9. How do I submit feedback on my service?
After your service is completed, you'll receive an email from Arbor Garden Solutions with a link to review the service you received. You have 90 days from the date of your order to rate and review the service. If you'd like to provide general feedback on products sold by Arbor Garden Solutions, you can do so by visiting:
1) Google Link
Getting assistance or reporting a problem with your assembly service
1. What if something goes wrong, or if I'm not satisfied with the service? All services are covered by the Arbor Garden Solutions Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with the service you received, we'll make it right or collect your product and issue you a full refund. You can file a complaint by sending an email to [email protected] or calling us on 01945 410 950.
2. How do I contact Arbor Garden Solutions Customer Service? You can contact our Customer Service Team by sending an email to [email protected] or calling us on 01945 410 950. We will be happy to assist you.