Wooden MDF Top Workbench With Drawers
Metric: Width 900mm to 2400mm x Height 900mm x Depth 700mm
Imperial: Width 3' to 8' x Height 3' x Depth 2.3'
- 3ft Version has 1x drawer
- 4ft/5ft/6ft Versions has 2x drawers
- 7ft/8ft Versions has 3x drawers
- Each bench is supplied in knockdown form for easy on-site assembly and to allow access to the site location. Easy assemble and only requires a screwdriver (preferably battery operated). Assembly instructions will be included with the 24-hour notification email. For your convenience, you can check our YouTube channel for assembling videos.
- Highly customisable, the workbench can be easily adapted for a variety of applications
- Heavy-duty drawer workbench has a solid medium-density MDF 18mm work surface
- Frame made of construction grade CLS C16 kiln-dry timber
- All sizes can be modified on request
- Free delivery (see delivery information below)
- Strong, sturdy and beautifully finished
- Handmade in the UK
- Please note: Imperial measurements are for representative purposes. Workbenches will cut in metrics 4ft - 120cm, 5ft - 150cm, 6ft - 180cm and etc.
- Please note: The product colours shown are representative only and may differ on the actual product due to natural variations in the timber used.
These workbenches are built for ease of use and painless experience. They are reassuringly simple to install and use, saving lots of time and a lot of hassle. These products are thoughtfully constructed from high-quality materials and are designed to last.
Arbor Garden Solutions are one of the UK's leading suppliers of industrial handmade wooden workbenches. We have a wide range of budget, industrial, mobile, heavy-duty and cabinet workbenches to suit any requirement. Our workbenches offer a complete storage solution for any workshop or industrial environment. Customisable workbenches with a wide range of accessories. If you do not see the workbench you are looking for, please contact our sales team on 01945 410950 or send us to email to [email protected] for free, instant advice.
|Width mm||900mm to 2400mm|
|Width (imperial) ft||3 to 8|
|Material||CLS C16 construction grade pressure treated timber / 18mm MDF ply|
The item will be delivered a flat pack. Easy assemble and only requires a screwdriver (preferably battery operated) to finish, picnic sets will require a socket m8 to finish.
Assembly instructions will be included with the 24-hour notification email.
A current delivery lead time is between 1 - 3 weeks. Standard delivery is to mainland England and *Wales (please check important information for more details) only.
If you require delivery to Scotland, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
AB10 - 16 / AB21 - 25 / AB30 - 35 / AB39 / AB99
KA1 - 26 / KA28 - 30
PA1 - 19
PH1 - 14
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DG
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TD
ANY POSTCODE STARTING EH
ANY POSTCODE STARTING ML
ANY POSTCODE STARTING G
ANY POSTCODE STARTING FK
ANY POSTCODE STARTING KY
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DD
*Other Scotland postcodes are subject to availability and will incur an additional £25 surcharge.
If you require delivery to South West, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TR
If you require delivery to West Wales, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, once of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
LL30 - 78
SA11 / SA14 - 20 / SA31 - 34 / SA41 - 47 / SA61 - 73
Due to logistical limitations WE DO NOT deliver to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or any offshore Islands.
For more information, please contact us via Ebay messages.
Please note - we are committed to minimise our environmental impact across our operations and use very limited or no packaging when delivering our goods.
All our products are made from wood which is a raw material, therefore, there may be some splits and cracks that can appear in the wood from time to time which may come and go with changes in the weather. There is no need for any further treatment as the pressure treatment process can protect against rot for up to 15 years, however, like all wood, it will weather and season naturally over time. The products will turn an attractive silvery grey over the years. We would advise adding a furniture oil or linseed oil based product once a year just to replenish and moisturise the wood, which will also delay the weathering process.