Are you holding an event and need some additional furniture?
At Arbor Garden Solutions Hire our mission is to help you create the perfect event. To build our Light green (natural) or Rustic Brown eye-catching furniture range we work with natural construction grade timber such as Pine. Almost every piece of furniture is designed and hand-built at Arbor Garden Solutions workshop, ensuring exceptional build quality and finish. Clients often comment on the versatility of our range, which allows pieces to be dressed to fit in with almost any event theme.
A picnic table is the perfect hassle-free solution. Our hand-crafted tables are a stylish outdoor seating alternative. We have a traditional pub style picnic tables, a funky square table with four benches and other range of bar furniture.
All our tables are extremely robust making them ideal for any event, be it a community or music festival, wedding or private party. Our tables, benches are made from solid wood, ensuring our heavy tables won't blow around in the wind or get knocked over by enthusiastic guests! Our tables stay where you place them!
We offer a hassle-free quality product with full delivery and collection service.
You can check our product range HERE
Terms & Conditions
“The Company” is Arbor Garden Solutions Limited.
“The Customer” is any company or organisation to which Arbor Garden Solutions Limited is contracted to supply goods and/or services.
“Goods” are any items that are the subject of any contract between Arbor Garden Solutions Limited and the customer, regardless of ownership.
“The contract” is any written or verbal agreement between the customer and Arbor Garden Solutions Limited for the latter to provide goods and/or services.
- Hire goods remain the property of the company at all times.
- During the continuance of the hire period, which shall commence from the time of delivery and end when the goods are recollected from the site, the customer shall be responsible for the safekeeping and maintenance of the goods in good and substantial repair and condition.
- Any damage caused to hired goods beyond reasonable wear and tear will be the responsibility of the customer. Any repair work necessary as a result will be chargeable.
- In the event of the total loss or irreparable damage of any hire goods for any reason whatsoever, the customer shall be responsible to the company for the full value of such goods plus the hire charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to insure against such risk. The period of hire ends only when the Company has accepted each item comprised in the requisition in writing.
- The company will make every endeavour to deliver and collect the hire furniture at the time indicated by the Customer but will not be liable for any loss (including indirect contingent or consequential loss), damage costs claims or expenses incurred should any delay or delivery failure due to circumstances beyond its control including but not limited transportation disputes or shortages of labour. The company will also endeavour to make delivery and collection of hired goods at times requested by the customer but will not under any circumstances accept liability for any delays or failure to deliver or collect, nor for any expense caused to the customer by such delay, due to extenuating circumstances beyond our control some to include (road accidents and terrorist attacks).
- The customer is liable for all losses and damages to the hire stock, and if a holding deposit has been placed, the company reserves the right to deduct the chargeable amount accordingly
- All orders require a mandatory holding deposit of £50. This deposit is fully refundable upon successful return and inspection of the goods. The deposit will be returned to the customer once the goods have been collected and confirmed to be in satisfactory condition.
- The company reserves the right to deduct sums owed from the holding deposit, including but not limited to parking fines, extension and any unpaid sales invoices.
- The company reserves the right to substitute alternative goods subject to availability without prior notice.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the company in writing when the hired goods are ready for collection. Unless a specific rental period was previously agreed upon, the company will initiate contact with the customer to determine a mutually agreeable collection date. The hire period will not be considered concluded until such collection has been successfully effected.
- Hire charges are as quoted on a per week/per month basis, with specific rental periods as indicated on our website. Once the chargeable period has commenced, no reductions or refunds will be available. Should the customer wish to terminate the rental period earlier than the agreed-upon date, refunds are not guaranteed and are subject to the company's discretion. In instances where a refund is agreed upon, it will be processed and returned to the customer within 14 days.
- Acceptance of this quotation becomes an order and is thus subject to a cancellation fee as shown:
For all orders, a minimum prepayment of 50% of the total invoice amount is essential to reserve the stock for your order. Full payment for the order must be made 7 days before delivery. If the event is less than 7 days away at the time of order, immediate full payment is required. However, if the hiring option is selected on our website, payment for the entire amount will be due at the time of ordering.
Important Notice – If goods are sub-hired or purchased specifically for your order upon your request, there is no cancellation allowance once the contract is signed, and the full payment becomes non-refundable.
Any reductions to the stock in the hire contract can be made at no additional charge if notified in writing more than 14 days prior to the delivery date.
Within 30 – 15 days of delivery date = 25% of the contract total is payable immediately.
Within 10 – 14 days of delivery date = 50% of the contract total is payable immediately.
Within 0 – 9 days of delivery date = 100% of the contract total is payable immediately.
Where a cancellation fee is applicable, the cancellation invoice must be settled within 7 days of issue. Cancellation of the contract must be notified in writing more than 14 days prior to the delivery date.
** This is not applicable to customers with credit terms agreed by the “Company”.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate access is provided to the company both upon delivery and upon collection of hired goods and to ensure that such goods are available for collection at the appointed time. It is the duty of the Customer to provide a duly authorised representative at the site to accept the Hire Furniture and to give a written receipt of their safe delivery and shall be precluded from disputing delivery of the hire furniture in good condition, and the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the delivery and these conditions.
- It is the duty of the Customer to provide, at the site of hire, a duly authorised representative to sign a written confirmation of the items returned to the Company on termination of hire. If the Customer fails to provide for this, the Customer will not be permitted to dispute subsequently the number and/or condition of the goods returned to/collected by the Company on termination of hire.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the company of a suitable parking area for deliveries and collections in order to minimise the risk of parking penalties being issued. In this event – penalty notice costs will be passed on to the customer.
- Any delays caused to the company upon delivery and/or collection and any additional journeys that may result will be subject to additional charges.
- Credit facilities will not be offered on hire contracts unless previously agreed in writing. Payments MUST be made in advance. Any failure on the part of the customer to make such payments on time will result either in the hired goods not being delivered or, in the case of goods already on site, being removed without prior notice.
- The customer should pay the company the amount due by the date as set out in their terms agreement. Should the company not receive the payment in full within this time frame, the customer shall be liable to pay interest on the late payment at 3% above the lending rate of the Bank of England.
- Our Credit terms are strictly 30 days from invoice date unless you have extended terms that have been previously agreed. All charges payable by the customer fall under these terms.
- If any items of hire furniture are not returned by the Customer to the Company at the end of the previously agreed hire period or within 7 days of a written demand from the Company, the Company reserves the right to make a written demand for, and the Customer shall pay a compensation payment which is equal to the current replacement retail value of the furniture which has not been returned.
- It is the responsibility of all Customers to ensure that all equipment should be emptied of all personal belongings, as no responsibility can be accepted for their safe custody.
- The Company disclaims all liability for damage to goods or injury to persons resulting from the improper use or mishandling of the rented furniture.
- Without prejudice to any of its rights the Company may terminate or suspend the hire of furniture to the Customer without notice and recover possessions of the hire furniture if the Customers: a)is in breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions, or b) presents or allows to be present an application for an interim order or a petition for bankruptcy within the meaning of the Insolvency Act 1986 or allowing a levy against the Customer of any distress execution, or c) the Customer enters into or attempts to enter into a composition with creditors or goes into liquidation, or d) a receiver or administrator is appointed in respect of the Customer’s assets or any of them or a meeting whether formal or informal is called of Customer’s creditors.
- Any waiver by the Company of any breach by the Customer of these terms and conditions is limited to the particular event. No delay to act on a particular breach by the Company shall be deemed to be a waiver.
- These terms and conditions govern the hire of furniture to the exclusion of any other oral or written agreement. No notification of these terms and conditions shall be effective without the prior written consent of the Company.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and constructed and shall take effect in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- The Company may assign the benefit of its contract with a Customer at any time after giving written notice to the Customer. The Customer may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Instructions of the Customer (different from those on the requisition) cannot be carried out unless given in writing to the Company 14 days prior to the action required and accepted by the Company in writing.
- The Company is only hiring out goods and will under no circumstances sell any items to the Customer.
- Transport options can be discussed based on the venue. While we strive to fulfil all orders, please note that product ranges, specifications, and prices in our catalogue may change. All items are available for hire based on current stock. We'll confirm all orders in writing, and we reserve the right to decline any order if necessary.
- For non-account customers, 100% of the agreed price must be paid in full with cleared funds before goods will leave our premises. Failure to adhere to these terms may result in delay of delivery. This also applies to extension of hire; failure to adhere to this will result in the collection of goods.
- Any complaints that may arise must be reported in writing while our transport teams are on-site or within 12 hours of delivery and sent to our transport manager or your company contact at [email protected]
- All dimensions quoted are approximate.
- Where the Company take receipt, store and transport goods to and from the site on behalf of Customers, it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure all goods are clearly labelled and fully insured during this period.
- Payment in part or in full of any contract to supply goods/or services herein referred to shall be deemed to mean acceptance in full of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a customer being in default of payments, the company reserves the right to hold any of the customer’s goods against such payments. If the payment is not forthcoming within a reasonable period, the company may, at its absolute discretion, sell off all or part of such goods as an agent for the customer and set the proceeds against the monies due and any costs so incurred. Upon accounting to the customer for any balance outstanding, the company will be discharged from all liability, whatever in respect of the goods.
- The company shall not be in breach of this agreement or be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this agreement if such failure or delay results from events, circumstances or causes beyond the reasonable control of the company including but not limited to the following: viral pandemic, act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion, civil commotion, armed hostilities, acts of terrorism, revolution, blockade, embargo, adverse weather, disease, risk to public health, accident to or breakdown of plant or machinery, shortage of any material, labour, transport, electricity or other supply, regulatory intervention, the general advice or recommendation of any government (including any government agency or department), regulatory authority or international agency against travel, exhibitions and/or public gatherings or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- No employee of the company, whilst in the course of his or her duties, shall be held separately responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for any liability for loss, damage or other default outside his or her reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions can only be changed with the written approval of a director of the company. The Terms and conditions can only be changed by the company and with written approval.
- Shortages and damages to hired linen will be charged at the full replacement value. No substitute items will be accepted as replacements by the owner. Damages include items that have sustained burns and scorches, cuts and rips, defacement, ink marks, earth or concrete stains and candle wax. All linen must be returned in the original bags or boxes provided and in a dry state.
- The Company charges a non-refundable slight damage waiver of 3.6% on all orders. This covers general cleaning and wear and tear. This does not cover any missing or damaged furniture. In this event, the Customer is liable for the full replacement cost.