Wooden Outdoor Shoe/Log Storage
Metric: Width 1190mm and 790mm x Height 665mm x Depth 545mm
With a generous capacity for storing everything from shoes and welly boots to logs.
Choosing the best spot for your new log store
While choosing the best spot for your new log storage, consider these few practical and convenient ideas:
- Consider location carefully, if the prevailing winds usually blow rain in a certain direction then place the logs in an area that is as sheltered as possible; remember always to place them on a flat and stable surface.
- Avoid tree cover don’t place log store under trees as these will drip water down and also avoid low lying areas which can be prone to dew, mist or fog.
- Consider placing your log store as close to the house as possible, preferably near the front or back door. This will provide you with extremely easy access to the logs during the winter and will prevent prolonged exposure to cold or snow as you replenish your interior reserves.
And don't forget in rainy days, your fire or log burner will require a ready supply of quality, dry (seasoned) logs to work effectively, so choose your location wisely
- Free delivery (see delivery information below).
- Frame constructed from heavy-duty 3 x 3 posts.
- Roof and panels constructed from featheredge boards.
- Raised base to reduce the risk of ground damp causing damage.
- Lower rear panel to allow for ventilation.
- Pressure-treated to maximize the life and ensure the product remains free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years.
- Available in brown and light green.
- All timber sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- 50mm overhang to allow water runoff (see picture)
Arbor Garden Solution hand manufacture of high-quality garden furniture for the domestic, commercial and public sectors. Our products are heavy duty in construction with pressure-treated timber for maximum durability. All of our products are highly durable and beautifully finished to ensure customer satisfaction.
The item will be delivered a flat pack. Easy assemble and only requires a screwdriver (preferably battery operated) to finish, picnic sets will require a socket m8 to finish.
Assembly instructions will be included with the 24-hour notification email.
A current delivery lead time is between 1 - 3 weeks. Standard delivery is to mainland England and *Wales (please check important information for more details) only.
If you require delivery to Scotland, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
AB10 - 16 / AB21 - 25 / AB30 - 35 / AB39 / AB99
KA1 - 26 / KA28 - 30
PA1 - 19
PH1 - 14
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DG
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TD
ANY POSTCODE STARTING EH
ANY POSTCODE STARTING ML
ANY POSTCODE STARTING G
ANY POSTCODE STARTING FK
ANY POSTCODE STARTING KY
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DD
*Other Scotland postcodes are subject to availability and will incur an additional £25 surcharge.
If you require delivery to South West, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TR
If you require delivery to West Wales, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, once of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
LL30 - 78
SA11 / SA14 - 20 / SA31 - 34 / SA41 - 47 / SA61 - 73
Due to logistical limitations WE DO NOT deliver to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or any offshore Islands.
For more information, please contact us via Ebay messages.
Please note - we are committed to minimise our environmental impact across our operations and use very limited or no packaging when delivering our goods.
All our products are made from wood which is a raw material, therefore, there may be some splits and cracks that can appear in the wood from time to time which may come and go with changes in the weather. There is no need for any further treatment as the pressure treatment process can protect against rot for up to 15 years, however, like all wood, it will weather and season naturally over time. The products will turn an attractive silvery grey over the years. We would advise adding a furniture oil or linseed oil based product once a year just to replenish and moisturise the wood, which will also delay the weathering process.