Wooden Work Bench 18mm Eucalyptus Hardwood Ply Top With Lockable Cupboard
Metric: Width 900 to 2100mm x Height 900mm x Depth 700mm
Imperial: Width 3' to 7' x Height 3' x Depth 2.3'
Total Height With Back - 1450mm / 4.75'
- 3FT version got 1 door and 4-5-6-7FT version got 2 doors
- Workbench with lockable cupboard, for secure storage (padlock not included)
- Available in Standard / Double Shelf / With back / With Wheels
- Frame made of construction grade CLS C16 kiln-dry timber (2" x 4" / 38mm x 89mm)
- Tabletop and shelf are made from Premium Redwood Hardwood Faced Eucalyptus Plywood sheet 18mm
- Each bench is supplied in knockdown form for easy on-site assembly and to allow access to the site location. Easy assemble and only requires a screwdriver (preferably battery operated). Assembly instructions will be included with the 24-hour notification email. For your convenience, you can check our YouTube channel for assembling videos.
- All sizes can be modified on request
- Free delivery (see delivery information below)
- Strong, sturdy and beautifully finished
- Handmade in the UK
- Please note: Imperial measurements are for representative purposes. Workbenches will cut in metrics 4ft - 120cm, 5ft - 150cm, 6ft - 180cm and etc.
- Please note: The product colours shown are representative only and may differ on the actual product due to natural variations in the timber used.
Why choose - Premium Red Faced Eucalyptus Core Hardwood Plywood
Premium Red Hardwood Faced Eucalyptus Plywood is the ultimate range of plywood, intended for those customers who require plywood suitable for non-structural uses in buildings. It combines the greater strength of eucalyptus with EN314-2 Bond Class 2, extending the range of permanent uses to include areas of high humidity or occasional wetting (EN335 Use Class 2). Eucalyptus has greater strength than poplar and this is reflected in the enhanced mechanical values of the product.
Improved strength and resistance to loss of bond strength with time
Suitable for permanent use in humid conditions
Suitable for temporary use in wet conditions
Eucalyptus wood is resistant to rot and decay
Arbor Garden Solutions are one of the UK's leading suppliers of industrial handmade wooden workbenches. We have a wide range of budget, industrial, mobile, heavy duty and cabinet workbenches to suit any requirement. Our workbenches offer a complete storage solution for any workshop or industrial environment. Customisable workbenches with a wide range of accessories. If you do not see the workbench you are looking for, please contact our sales team on 01945 410950 or send us an email to [email protected] for free, instant advice.
|Width mm||900 to 2100|
|Width (imperial) ft||3 to 7|
|Total height with back||1450mm|
|Material||CLS c16 Kiln-dry / 18mm Eucalyptus Hardwood Ply|
The item will be delivered a flat pack. Easy assemble and only requires a screwdriver (preferably battery operated) to finish, picnic sets will require a socket m8 to finish.
Assembly instructions will be included with the 24-hour notification email.
A current delivery lead time is between 1 - 3 weeks. Standard delivery is to mainland England and *Wales (please check important information for more details) only.
If you require delivery to Scotland, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
AB10 - 16 / AB21 - 25 / AB30 - 35 / AB39 / AB99
KA1 - 26 / KA28 - 30
PA1 - 19
PH1 - 14
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DG
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TD
ANY POSTCODE STARTING EH
ANY POSTCODE STARTING ML
ANY POSTCODE STARTING G
ANY POSTCODE STARTING FK
ANY POSTCODE STARTING KY
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DD
*Other Scotland postcodes are subject to availability and will incur an additional £25 surcharge.
If you require delivery to South West, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TR
If you require delivery to West Wales, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, once of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
LL30 - 78
SA11 / SA14 - 20 / SA31 - 34 / SA41 - 47 / SA61 - 73
Due to logistical limitations WE DO NOT deliver to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or any offshore Islands.
For more information, please contact us via Ebay messages.
Please note - we are committed to minimise our environmental impact across our operations and use very limited or no packaging when delivering our goods.
All our products are made from wood which is a raw material, therefore, there may be some splits and cracks that can appear in the wood from time to time which may come and go with changes in the weather. There is no need for any further treatment as the pressure treatment process can protect against rot for up to 15 years, however, like all wood, it will weather and season naturally over time. The products will turn an attractive silvery grey over the years. We would advise adding a furniture oil or linseed oil based product once a year just to replenish and moisturise the wood, which will also delay the weathering process.