"Grill Table Fits All" BBQ Kitchen Space for Dual Kamado Ceramic Smokers
"Grill Table Fits All" BBQ Kitchen Space for Double Kamado Ceramic Smokers Designed & manufactured with love, this unit is seriously engineered with the finest materials. Made for a perfect fit with your chosen or existing Kamado BBQ Grills.
"Grill Table Fits All" BBQ Kamado grill types. After you made a purchase, please send us an email to [email protected] with your ceramic Kamado grill models and we will make a bespoke table for you.
- Please note: same size Kamado grills will have one singular shelf. Two different size Kamados will have two separate shelves with appropriate height adjustments.
This BBQ Table will fit:
Kamado Bono Minimo
Kamado Bono Bono
Kamado Bono Limited
Kamado Bono Grande
Kamado Green Egg Mini Max
Kamado Green Egg Large
Kamado Green Egg XLarge
Kamado Joe Junior
Kamado Joe Classic 1
Kamado Joe Classic 2
Kamado Joe Classic 3
Kamado Joe Big 2
Kamado Joe Big 3
Length 1800mm x Depth 900mm x Height 880mm
- BBQ Island tabletop and shelf - made from the highest quality 18mm Birch hardwood ply. To give a beautiful rustic finish we used Sadolin's extra-durable wood stain, it is a medium-build, solvent-based, satin finish wood stain for exterior softwoods and hardwoods. It provides a water repellent, flexible and microporous surface which resists flaking, peeling and blistering. We're committed to providing the highest quality products, so we added an additional coat of "Sadolin Extra Durable Clearcoat" a clear exterior varnish that protects against UV and weathering also it is extremely durable and flexible, resists cracking, splitting, blistering and flaking.
- Corner supports - made from constructional grade redwood posts. Corner supports are pressure treated and come with up to 15 years of guarantee against fungus and rot. Posts are also stained with Sadolin's extra-durable wood stain. Also, you can choose an option with wheels. Four robust wheels, allow you to reposition this unit with ease in order to accommodate additional furniture.
- Overall frame is made from constructional grade CLS C16 2x3 (38mm x 63mm) timber and stained with the same wood stain as corner posts.
- The kamado base is made from 12x concrete spacers which are 7cm in diameter and 3cm in thickness. This will allow better airflow and prevent the table from burn marks.
Each bench is supplied in knockdown form for easy on-site assembly and to allow access to the site location. Easy assemble and only requires a screwdriver (preferably battery operated) with a 10mm socket head. Assembly instructions will be included in the flatpack. For your convenience, you can check our YouTube channel for assembling videos.
Why Choose 18mm Birch Hardwood: this is a superior quality hardwood plywood made up of multiple veneers to increase its structural stability while offering a high-quality face finish. It is made up of lots of layers of thin veneers, glued together at right angles. It has excellent physical and mechanical properties and is combined with a smooth surface.
**Please be advised that the Kamado grill and utensil set are not included.
A Kamado island/outdoor kitchen allows the gift of unforgettable experiences – think oak-fire-heated mulled wine and mince pies, slow-roasted chestnuts, and hot chocolate with a hint of smoke from toasted marshmallows. Take friends and loved ones on a gourmet adventure of food, fire and festivities – outdoors.
Smoking and grilling should be enjoyable not only to the gourmands but also to the master chef of the whole process. Create your ideal environment and let yourself focus on the recipe, improvise and explore the culinary expanses having everything you may need right there at your hand.
The item will be delivered a flat pack. Easy assemble and only requires a screwdriver (preferably battery operated) to finish, picnic sets will require a socket m8 to finish.
Assembly instructions will be included with the 24-hour notification email.
A current delivery lead time is between 1 - 3 weeks. Standard delivery is to mainland England and *Wales (please check important information for more details) only.
If you require delivery to Scotland, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
AB10 - 16 / AB21 - 25 / AB30 - 35 / AB39 / AB99
KA1 - 26 / KA28 - 30
PA1 - 19
PH1 - 14
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DG
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TD
ANY POSTCODE STARTING EH
ANY POSTCODE STARTING ML
ANY POSTCODE STARTING G
ANY POSTCODE STARTING FK
ANY POSTCODE STARTING KY
ANY POSTCODE STARTING DD
*Other Scotland postcodes are subject to availability and will incur an additional £25 surcharge.
If you require delivery to South West, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
ANY POSTCODE STARTING TR
If you require delivery to West Wales, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge, once of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed and are subject to extended delivery lead times up 15 working days during our busiest times.
LL30 - 78
SA11 / SA14 - 20 / SA31 - 34 / SA41 - 47 / SA61 - 73
Due to logistical limitations WE DO NOT deliver to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or any offshore Islands.
For more information, please contact us via Ebay messages.
Please note - we are committed to minimise our environmental impact across our operations and use very limited or no packaging when delivering our goods.
All our products are made from wood which is a raw material, therefore, there may be some splits and cracks that can appear in the wood from time to time which may come and go with changes in the weather. There is no need for any further treatment as the pressure treatment process can protect against rot for up to 15 years, however, like all wood, it will weather and season naturally over time. The products will turn an attractive silvery grey over the years. We would advise adding a furniture oil or linseed oil based product once a year just to replenish and moisturise the wood, which will also delay the weathering process.